Thanks to Murray (MUZ)

With Thanks to Muz, Without Whom This Would Not Be Here

Thursday, March 17, 2011

What to Do?

Due to our family relocating, I'm not going to be able to do much to the bike for the next six months or so. However I really would like to take it for a ride. I've checked the compression and it's good. The engine turns over freely. So I thought I would start it to see what it feels like. Some people will be horrified how ever being a two stroke I can't really do much damage even if it is a bit gooey inside. The first problem is the petrol tank. It's been empty a long time and has a lot of rust inside. Looking at the available means and speaking with people I've decided to use this on it.




In the next post I'll go through the steps, and see how succesful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment